23rd February 2012, 09:06 AM
rhlkanojia81

What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?

what will be salary package after doing Bcomhons from DELHI UNIVERSIT

23rd February 2012, 05:30 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?

Today's world is of specialization

you can get the job but for good job you should try to do masters in the subject from

the reputed institution.

Delhi university is very reputed institution but for doing masters in any subject related

to the commerce you should Clear the entrance exam conduct by the Delhi university.

Entrance Exam usually consist Questions on English,Reasoning, Aptitude and on General Awareness.

INSTITUTIONS IN DELHI FOR MASTERS

DELHI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY

DELHI UNIVERSITY.

After doing your master you can expect 20000/- to 40000/- per month Starting Salary.

(A lot is depend on your personal qualities and skills)
23rd February 2012, 06:11 PM
arpitachouksey

Thumbs up Re: What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?

He,friend salary package after B.com varies between 2L to 8L ,its depent on your ability.so Best of Luck
5th July 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?

if we do b.com honors from anothr certified cllge....how much i expect salry...
6th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

if we do b.com h from another certified clllges than what we expect....in trms of salary??
10th July 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

is there any value of doing bcom pass from delhi university or not?
15th October 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com[h] from du what will the package after complete my graduation
10th April 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from sol Delhi University
13th May 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

after bcom how mach salary I got
27th September 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i am gaurav i am doing cma and b.com what is sccop and india salary package
24th March 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what will be minimum salary of employee who had studied ICWA without maths from an average institution .
27th March 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary after completing b.com in loyalla college in chennai
14th April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what will be salary package after completing b.com hons in sdnb vaishnav college in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?