18th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Economics in Graduation at DU if didn't study Maths in 12th?

Hello,
Kindly let me know that can I apply
for Economics Graduation course in DU
as if i did not read Maths in class 12th?
Waiting for your reply.

20th March 2015, 08:13 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I study Economics in Graduation at DU if didn't study Maths in 12th?

No, I am sorry you are not eligible for studying Economics honors in Delhi University, since you did not have Mathematics in class 12. It is the basic criteria of Delhi University that you must have pass marks in Mathematics in class 12, to be eligible for joining a degree course of Economics honors in Delhi University. So you cannot apply for Economics honors in Delhi University.
But what you can do is, you can get admitted in Ignou university for Economics honors. There the qualifying criteria for this course is just a 12th standard degree. Also, unlike Delhi University the course is 3 years long and not 4 years long. The degree is affiliated by UGC. I think passing Economics honors is your passion and not the university that you are passing from. So take up the online brochure and application form from the official website of Ignou, which is, www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?