5th November 2011, 01:33 PM
MAMTHA SRI

What will be the scope of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Does this better for girls?

What is the scope of B.Tech-Aerospace Engg.? Is it better for girls.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  2. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  4. Marks which I should get to get admission in IIT B for Aerospace Engineering?
  5. What is the scope of BS aerospace enineering?
  6. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  7. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  9. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  11. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  12. Whether Aerospace study is suitable for girls or not? What are the chances of going abroad after this course?
  13. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  14. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I join in EEE if I am interested in Aerospace Engineering?
  16. List of colleges which I can get in Aeronautical after scoring 70% in class 12th?
  17. Scope of Aerospace in India? Institutes offering M.Tech and B.Tech Integrated Program?
  18. Course structure of Aerospace Engg. and basic details about scope of same?
5th November 2011, 11:17 PM
gkumar13000

Thumbs up Re: What will be the scope of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Does this better for girls?

aerospace is quite famous among girls and is suited for them.one can become aerospace engg or a aerospace scientist after acquiring higher qualifications.
6th November 2011, 01:22 AM
Fraction Down

Default Re: What will be the scope of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Does this better for girls?

dear friend,

Aerospace engineering holds place among the toughest and challenging fields of engineering. You must possess real potential to get into this field and emerge successful. The evolvements in the technologies linked to aviation, space and defense come under this field.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering

1.>You must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects. Some colleges can also ask for English as compulsory subject but it is not so in all cases.

2.>Just passing marks are not sufficient to take admission in B.Tech in Aerospace; you must secure fairly high marks.

3.>You will also be required to pass a qualifying exam.

4.>Admission criteria for the degree can be varying in different colleges.

Career Prospects for Aerospace Engineering

No doubt, the field of aerospace is quite tough but at the same time it has a good number of great job opportunities. you will easily find place in branches related to

1.>Aviations

2.>Aircrafts.

3.>Defense.

4.>Space organizations.

5.>DRDO.

6.>HAL.

7.>Airbus

One thing friend,Many girls don't take Aerospace because more mechanical work will be there.If you have capability to manage this hard work you can go for this.

Also see the attachments I think your doubt will be clear.

best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AERSP_0809_UP.pdf(93.3 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf aeroeng.pdf(173.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf aerospace engineering.pdf(177.9 KB, 59 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?