6th December 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What will be the total cost for pursuing MBBS course? Which college offers MBBS course with low fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Doctor so I want to know what will be the total cost for pursuing MBBS course? Which college offers MBBS course with low fee structure? Please tell me do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  3. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  4. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  5. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  6. How to take admission in MBBS in low fee structure college in UP?
  7. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS?
  8. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  9. What will be the total expense for pursuing MBBS? What will be the admission fee?
  10. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  11. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  12. What is the total cost of pursuing MBBS in France?
  13. Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?
  16. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  18. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure?
31st January 2017, 01:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the total cost for pursuing MBBS course? Which college offers MBBS course with low fee structure?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course.

The fee structure varies with Public ( Central & State ) or private institutes even there is difference in fee structure in different private colleges.

So, to get the complete details of fee structure visit the institute official website.

Generally the government colleges have less fee structure as compared to private. So, you must do better preparation to qualify in NEET and get admission in government institutes.

Yes, you have to write and qualify in NEET examination to get admission in MBBS course. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?