8th July 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS in low fee structure college in UP?

I am sc condidae frm bly.i want adm in mbbs in low fee structur in up.

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure?
  3. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
  6. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  7. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure?
  8. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  9. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  10. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  11. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  12. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  15. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  16. What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?
  17. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  18. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
12th July 2015, 10:48 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in MBBS in low fee structure college in UP?

For low fee structure you need to take admission in government college because government colleges had low fee structure as compared to private colleges. For getting admission in government college you must need to appear in entrance exam called AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) conducted by CBSE Board.
Admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIPMT marks or rank so, In that manner you must need score well in the exam to get admitted in government college of UP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?