12th June 2013, 09:22 PM
khan manzoor

What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?

I want to know that what is the fee structure for mbbs 2013-2014 session of kasturba medical college manipal. And total course experience for management seat mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  2. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  3. Fee structure of Kasturba Medical College MBBS course?
  4. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  5. What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?
  6. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  7. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  8. How to apply for Kasturba Medical College in Manipal
  9. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  11. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS course for next 4 years session?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in BHU for this years session?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Approximate fee structure for MBBS session?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
8th November 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?

what is the fee structure of ka
sturba
11th January 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?

I want to know how to get admission in kasthurba medical college?how to appy for entrance test?exam centers?and the fee structure also..
19th February 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how to get admission in kasthurba medical college?how to appy for entrance test?exam centers?and the fee structure also..
see the prospectus. Everything is written and the fees is approximately 35 lakhs excluding hostel and other stuff. Admission is through MU-OET.
11th March 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MBBS FEES STRUCTURE 2014 OF KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE MANIPAL.
27th May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the FEE STRUCTURE of BDS Course in Kasturba Medical College , Manipal.

D.MUKHERJEE
HOWRAH
W.B
5th June 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure per year for mbbs in kasturba medical college
16th August 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN MANAGEMEMENT QUOTA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?