21st September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What would be best for a female candidate currently studying in 5th standard?

My daughter is in 5th class now. So, I want to know that whether can we get admit our daughter in English medium or CBS courses or not? What would be best for her future career? Please, advise.

29th December 2019, 11:18 AM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What would be best for a female candidate currently studying in 5th standard?

Nowadays each and every parents wants to admit their children in English medium school. As mostly every where in our country English is the official language and it helps to communicate with each other where our mother tongue or Hindi could not be understood. She can be good in English inspite of studying in Hindi or bengali medium school but if you really want her to be strong in English spontaneously then you must admit her in central board schools. But make sure that she is more or less good in English, at least she should read English fluently, otherwise she may face some problems after sudden admission. And make sure also that you (parents) can help her in her studies. Thank you. Best wishes for your daughter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?