6th June 2011, 07:18 PM

Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?

i got 65 marks in aieee with rank 189896 n state rank 10170. is there any possibility to get any govt. college.
i belong to madhya pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?
  2. Do I stand a chance in government college in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 32/360 in AIEEE?
  3. Any chance for a government engineering college under SBC category after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET and 31 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Is there any chance to get a good college in NIT after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  7. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  8. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  10. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  12. Do I stand a chance to get in any NIT or government colleges after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  14. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  15. Can I get any government college after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college? -- [New]
  18. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
1st September 2011, 01:07 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i got 65 marks in aieee with rank 189896 n state rank 10170. is there any possibility to get any govt. college.
Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?

You have secured very less marks and according to you, your All India Rank is 189896 and your state rank is 10170 which is not good .These questions are very tough to answer as you can't predict what is going to happen because chances depends upon certain condition and criteria but According to me you will not get any Government College with this rank in AIEEE. But it would be better for you to take part in AIEEE councelling(if you are selected for coucelling) and see which college you can get .

Note-This question was asked earlier because AIEEE councelling is already over and students have also admitted to their respective colleges and branch and currently they are studying in their colleges.

With Regards
ravik1214
1st September 2011, 01:14 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Hello,
It is difficult for you to get a govt college as you have got very less marks in AIEEE examination.But still you can see in the good private college and there are possibilities that you can get the stream you desire.

Best Wishes....
1st September 2011, 01:18 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
i am so sorry but 65 marks are very less to get into a good government college..u can try out for the private colleges..there are many good private colleges too..u can try for Manavrachna University..

hope this helps..
1st September 2011, 01:59 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?

Sorry to say that I don't think that It is possible to get a Govt. college with a all India rank 189896 and state rank 10170.

Honestly speaking those ranks are not so good at all.But I will suggest you to attend the counseling and see which college you are able to get .If you will not satisfied also then it will give you a expirience.

Thank you
13th June 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 200000 all india rank nd 15000 in state in gen category frm andhra.can i get any college if so tell me which col.i can get.its my humble request.
14th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

MY BROTHER GOT 54 IN AIEEE ,HE IS EMINENT SPORTS PERSONS,AND MY DAD S EX SERVICE MAN AND WE ARE BC ,WILL HE GET ANY GOOD COLLEGES ,WILL WE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ABOVE QUOTES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?