7th January 2012, 01:35 PM
r.t.arasu

What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra

i completed my be in ece from shivaji university maharashtra in. i want to know i am eligible in general quota or other state quota? pls give the percentage of seats allotment categorywise.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  3. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria to be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra?
  5. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  6. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  8. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  9. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  10. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  11. Is it possible to go for Merchant navy after B.Tech from ECE?
  12. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  14. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  15. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  16. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
17th July 2013, 08:12 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra

Dear Friend,
TANCET is also known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and it is being conducted up for admission in Post Graduation Level that is Master Degree Courses.
In order to apply for the Procedure you must have completed your Graduation from any of the Recognised University.

Its not Matter that you are Engineering Student or B.Sc Degree holder just you must have completed your Graduation(B.E/B.Tech or Diploma with 10+2 or B.Sc in any of the Subject) and then you may apply for the Procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?