23rd November 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

What's the affiliation procedure to open a new B.Ed college in Durgapur district(Burdwan) by a charitable trust?

what is the affiliation procidure to open a new b.ed college in durgapur district-burdwan,w.b,through our charitable trust?
please reply soon..

16th January 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the affiliation procedure to open a new B.Ed college in Durgapur district(Burdwan) by a charitable trust?

i am running a computer institute at durgapur.Now i want to start a b.ed college(regular/distance).what is the affiliation procedeure? am i eligible to start this venture?
24th April 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the affiliation procedure to open a new B.Ed college in Durgapur district(Burdwan) by a charitable trust?

What's the affiliation procedure to open a new B.Ed college in 24 pgs (s) distrect (kolkata) from C.U ?
11th June 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Let me know the steps to be taken by a college after the VT members inspection to open B ed course newly.
4th April 2021, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

procedure to be followed to open a private b.ed college in w.b.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?