19th March 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?

Can you tell me procedure to open a school from CBSE board? Which board is most suitable for a new school? What is the procedure to affiliation of a CBSE school? I am just looking forward to start a school and I need some initial information to proceed. Thank you.

19th March 2015, 02:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?

To get your school affiliated by CBSE board, you should submit your application through online, by visiting following link
http://cbseaff.nic.in/cbse_aff/form/Instruction.aspx
Please review all the instructions, which are specified in the above link.

If your school satisfies all the instructions, then you should submit your application through online and you have pay prescribed affiliation fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
19th March 2015, 05:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?

Friend;

What you are thinking about to open is the best according to me also as it also gives you pleasure in teaching children and make there dream come true and also you can earn handsome amount from it.

But there are some criteria which you must have to fulfill while getting affliation from any of the recognized board whether it should be in infrastructure, strength o the school, teachers and many others to get details about it you can visit at cbse.nic.in >>> e-affliation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?