12th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Anam Siddiqui

What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

I am appearing for 12 th board exam from mumbai this year. I want to do BMS .What is the critaria for entrance test. Pls give details of entrance exam. When should I submit my application and how. I am interested in mumbai .

Related Questions:
  1. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  2. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  3. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  4. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission? -- [New]
  5. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  6. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  7. What is the last date of submission of forms of BSc in BHU?
  8. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  9. How will I get the form for Olympiad exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  11. How to apply in NATA Entrence test,and what's the date of exam and last date for form submission?
  12. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date of CPMT online registration form submission? What is the fees?
  14. How may I get admission in I.T.I Shibpore B.E college(Howrah)?
  15. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  16. whats the requirements for IPS exam?
  17. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
  18. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
5th May 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

I just don't knw wht is best option for me after 12? For b.m.s which subject are there? B.k is there..is b.m.s will help me to bright my future..is b.m.s a good option for me...plz help me...
3rd April 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

For bms do I have to give an entrance examination ?
25th June 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

what level of question are asked in bms exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?