22nd July 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu?

sir,
please tell me the cut of mark in paramedical course bsc nurse in govt of tamil nadu

my name is prabakar

my application no 109709

14th April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu?

cut off marks for list of bsc nursing colleges in coimbatore
23rd May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu?

what is the cut-off mark for B.SC Nursing in 2012?
28th May 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to find the cut off marks and list of courses in B.Sc nursing.
24th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

my name A.geetha. my application number158623. i wand to do B.SC nursingin tamailnadu goverment. con i know the details of the goverment colleges in tamilnadu
18th July 2012, 10:24 PM
g.kiruba

Post Re: What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is the cut-off mark for b.sc nursing in 2012?
8th August 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the cut off marks status for bsc nursing
14th August 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What's the cut of marks in paramedical course of B.Sc(nurse) in government of Tamilnadu? for Sc Canditate
26th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I belong to BC community.if i get 157.23 cut off marks in 2013.is there any possible to get B.SC nursing seat?
7th July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what's the cut off mark for B.SC nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?