23rd July 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in B.Sc Nursing with a cut off marks of 157 in Paramedical counselling?

sir i m gokila..i m completed 12th 2015 batch..now i apply paramedical counseling..my cut off 157.75..ST category..can i get seat in b.sc nursing government college?pls rply my email id [email protected]..

3rd February 2017, 12:47 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get a seat in B.Sc Nursing with a cut off marks of 157 in Paramedical counselling?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get a seat in B.Sc Nursing with a cut off marks of 157 in Paramedical counselling. Following is the list of B.Sc Nursing government colleges in which you can apply-

Institute of Nursing Education Mumbai

MGM’s Institute of Nursing Education Aurangabad

West Bengal Government College of Nursing

College of Nursing Armed Forces Medical College

Government Medical College Thrissur

Mother College of Nursing, Thrissur

Lal Bahadur Shastri School of Nursing, Hisar
31st May 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in B.Sc Nursing with a cut off marks of 157 in Paramedical counselling?

I have completed 12th in this year and my cutoff is 130.75 BC category can I get seat in paramedical in government college?
6th June 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in B.Sc Nursing with a cut off marks of 157 in Paramedical counselling?

Sir, I'm Swetha my cut off mark is 151will I get nursing through counseling mbc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?