27th March 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What's the cut-off marks for getting aerospace engineering? I've completed HSC school

dear sir,
I have completed my HSC school carier on march . Am interested in doing aerospace engg. . so,that i would like to know about the minimum merit mark for doing my engg.and about the best aero engg. colleges .

Related Questions:
  1. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  2. Which course can I get in engineering after scoring 196.75 cutoff marks in 12th conducted by HSC Tamilnadu?
  3. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  4. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  5. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  7. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  8. Which are the best universities for Aerospace Engineering
  9. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  10. What is the scope for B tech Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th with 93%
  11. Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field
  12. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Pune, Maharashtra?
  14. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  15. What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?
  16. Am I eligible for Aerospace or Environmental Engineering after completing IPE with 95% marks and 50 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  18. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
10th June 2012, 03:14 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for getting aerospace engineering? I've completed HSC school

The best institute for aerospace engineering is ISRO(indian space research organization). to get admission into the institute you have to crack their entrance exam-ISAT which is held every year. ISAT 2012 is over so you have to try next year. questions are of objective type and the subjects are physics, chemistry and maths. you have to score 50% in all the subjects to get admission.
10th May 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for getting aerospace engineering? I've completed HSC school

hi
I'm in my 12th grade now..I came to India in my 9th grade....Aerospace engineering has been my childhood passion...I'm about
to go to the US after 12th.....so...I just wanted some info about the % necessary for admission in a reputed university .
It would be grateful if anyone let me know about this.
Justin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?