24th June 2012, 05:47 PM
jeenu95ja06

What is the scope for B tech Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th with 93%

I have completed my XII with 93 % PCM, Which of the two have better scopes
a. Doing B tech in Mechanical and then M tech Aerospace
b. Doing B tech in Aerospace

As for me I am very much intersted in working in space

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is best in B.Tech to do M.Tech in Aerospace or M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  3. Scope of Aerospace in India? Institutes offering M.Tech and B.Tech Integrated Program?
  4. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  5. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering if completed B.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  6. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  8. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics?
  9. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  12. What will be the scope of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Does this better for girls?
  13. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  15. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. How can I get a good job after passing B.Tech in Aerospace? What should I do rather than M.Tech?
  17. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of BS aerospace enineering?
20th October 2012, 07:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for B tech Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th with 93%

Hello Friend ...

There are so many job opportunities as well as career opportunities for you ...

>> There is a lot of scope for you ..

>> You can find jobs in

@ Satellite

@ Space Research Organizations

@ ISRO

@ NASA

>> Defence ( Military )

>> Aviation Industry

>> AIR FORCE ...

ALL THE VERY BEST
14th January 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for B tech Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th with 93%

In iit my rank should be how much so that i get in aerospace
17th May 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th with 93.3% and i am choosing btech. aerospace engineering in karunya university.do i have job opportunities in future?
21st September 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 11 student and i want to be an aerospace engineer but the salary is very less for it . what is the scope of it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?