13th October 2011, 11:11 AM
mallesh1221

What's the cut-off marks to sit in campus placement?

Is it based on engineering percentage and gate percentage and send me the minimum percentage in engineering?
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  2. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  3. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  5. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  6. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  8. Am i eligible to sit for campus placement after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th
  9. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  10. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Anna University SAP campus placement with 305.50 cut-off marks in B.Arch course?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  16. What's the cut-off marks to sit in campus placement?
  17. Can i sit for campus placement with 80 rank in OUCET? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?

25th May 2012, 06:06 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: What's the cut-off marks to sit in campus placement?

Hi Mallesh,
To be eligible for campus placements one has to clear all his backlogs within the 6th semester and should also have minimum of 60% for some companies.
Some major MNC Companies lay their eligibility criteria as one should have percentage more than 65% without backlogs. Government Maharatna and Miniratna companies intake students based on their gate score. So be prepared for that and have a great future.
All the best
Manikanta

9th July 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Are 12th pcm required for placements in engineering colleges? Pls reply.... And o

10th July 2013, 11:28 AM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: What's the cut-off marks to sit in campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallesh1221 View Post
Is it based on engineering percentage and gate percentage and send me the minimum percentage in engineering?
send details..
Cutoff percentage for campus placement depends on many factors:
1.Depends on Company
2.Depends on no of students
3.Depends on college position

But nowadays Companies not only looking at academic background of the student but they also looking at the hidden skills of student. Generally they will conduct technical as well as aptitude tests to screen the student for further interview and personal tests.

All The Best

22nd May 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Except semester marks, is 10th & 12th mark are required for campus selection? And can u tell about the govt. job procedure.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?