1st December 2010, 12:52 AM
FDG

What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?

PLEASE SEND ME THE ENTRANCE EXAM DATE FOR DIPLOMA IN MARINE ENGINEERING AT WEST BENGAL.FROM WHERE I GET THE ENTRANCE FORM IN WEST BENGAL. MY E MAIL ID IS [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  2. Date of sale of Marine Engineering Exam Forms?
  3. Date of sale of application forms for WB SSC exam?
  4. How to take admission in government marine engineering college after appearing in West Bengal Joint entrance examination
  5. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  7. Will I get CS in top engineering college of West Bengal? What is the counseling date?
  8. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  9. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  10. Date of JLET forms in Coochbehar, West Bengal for 2011?
  11. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  13. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  14. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  15. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  16. When the WB Polytechnic entrance exam will commence this year? -- [New]
  17. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
19th March 2012, 02:22 PM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

Default Re: What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?

1.Tolani Maritime Institute :- it is a maritime college in Pune,its courses are approved by the Directorate General of Shipping (DGS), which is responsible maritime administration and for supervising maritime education and training in India.
you can contact them at :-Email: [email protected]

2.Indian maritime university :-The IMU has been established as a Central University by the Government of India under an Act of Parliament, namely, the Indian Maritime University Act 2008.
for the details of entrance test or application form visit the following link :-
http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/ADMISSION_2012/admission.html
http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/
26th June 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?

i m giving nios in october this year,so how can i get addmission this year
10th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What's the date of the Marine Engineering Examination at West Bengal?From where and when I get the form of the same Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?