20th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?

can you tell me the difference between the courses MTECH., ME & MASTER OF DESIGN ?what does these courses covers in their syllabus?
send details on my email id....

26th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?

What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?
26th August 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND M.TECH
23rd July 2013, 03:25 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?

HI

M.E and M.Tech are more or less same.

M.E is more theoretical oriented and doesn't involve much of practical
M.Tech is practical oriented where whatever you learn in your subjects you see in practical as well

Not every institute can give M.Tech. Only those who have good facility, infrastructure and faculty can give M.Tech.
Same logic goes with B.Tech

Admission to M.E and M.Tech is through GATE,

Masters in Design or M.Des is a course available only in IITs. You need to appear for CEED, Common Entrance Exam for Designing.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?