13th January 2012, 12:44 AM
azim abbasi

what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience

I completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and i have 3 years experience . i want if am eligible for B.Ed. and ignou B.Ed. is recognized for B.Ed.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  3. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  4. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  5. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  6. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  9. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  10. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  11. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  12. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  13. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  14. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  16. What will be the duration of B.Ed course?
  17. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  18. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef? -- [New]
5th April 2012, 09:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by azim abbasi View Post
I completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and i have 3 years experience . i want if am eligible for B.Ed. and ignou B.Ed. is recognized for B.Ed.

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from a recognized University, must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream. There are two modes to pursue the program,[i]regular mode and [ii] distance mode.
In order to be eligible for the regular mode, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks [45% in some states].Beside this one has to appear for an entrance test conducted by the University. The duration of the program is one year.
In order to pursue the program through distance mode candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University.There is no percentage criteria required to pursue through distance mode. However, candidate must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University-IGNOU, is recognized by all the required regulatory bodies including UGC, DEC, NCTE etc. The University provides B.Ed program through distance mode and the eligibility criteria are the same as mentioned above.
4th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience

i have done B.sc electronic science in UG and mca in PG. i am willing to do B.ed in Computer science whether i am eligible ?..
8th May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my graduation from Ignou. Now I want to do b.ed regular Am I eligible to apply for b.ed
24th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIANCE OF TEACHING IN PRIVATE ENGINEERIN COLLEGE...AM I ELIGIBLE FOR B.ED????
6th July 2012, 10:41 AM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
Yes.If you completed B.B.A in hotel management,then you can apply for B.Ed.If you seeking for Bachelor of Education-B.Ed program from a recognized University, must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream.
now if you completed the hotel management bachelor degreee,then you can surely apply for B.Ed.
There are two modes to pursue the program,
[1]Internal-regular mode and
[2]External-distance mode.

Best of luck....
24th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc. with chemistry hons. in 1994 scored 46 percent marks in hons. now working as a primary teacher for two years . am i illigible for B.Ed cource
22nd August 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year of graduation .Can I fill up the form for BE.d.
16th December 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ba in two years(direct sec stud) and also i have teaching experience of 5 years wheather i m eligible for ignou bed or nt plz inform me on my email id [email protected]...........
14th September 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I hv 2 yrs teaching xperience in a private engineering college.Am I eligible for b.ed from ignou?
15th September 2013, 02:41 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by azim abbasi View Post
hai............

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from a recognized University, must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream. There are two modes to pursue the program,[i]regular mode and [ii] distance mode.
In order to be eligible for the regular mode, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks [45% in some states].Beside this one has to appear for an entrance test conducted by the University. The duration of the program is one year.
In order to pursue the program through distance mode candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University.There is no percentage criteria required to pursue through distance mode. However, candidate must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University-IGNOU, is recognized by all the required regulatory bodies including UGC, DEC, NCTE etc. The University provides B.Ed program through distance mode and the eligibility criteria are the same as mentioned above.

All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?