30th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?

i want to know about the procedure for doing general b.ed corresspondence from egnou and all information including cost

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  2. Best institutes in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy? What is the cost involved in pursuing this course?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  5. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Procedure to do LLB in correspondence mode from IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU?
  9. Which course is better between CA and ICWA after completing 12th in Commerce stream?
  10. How to pursue B.Ed after securing 48% in B.A?
  11. Procedure to join M.Sc course in Correspondence in IGNOU? Last date to apply for this course?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  14. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  15. How to do B.Com Part II through IGNOU correspondence?
  16. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Com in IGNOU for correspondence B.Com graduate?
30th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?

INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY IGNOU IS INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION IN TO Bachelor of Education BEd PROGRAMME
* DURIATION OF Bachelor of Education BEd PROGRAMME : 2 YEARS
* MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : HINDI AND ENGLISH
* ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
* 1)A BACHELORS DEGREE OR HIGHER DEGREE WITH 55 % MARKS FOR GENERAL AND 50 % MARKS FOR RESERVED CATEGORY
* 2) SERVING TEACHERS WITH 2 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN A GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT RECOGNISED SCHOOL
* THE ADMISSION TO IGNOU Bachelor of Education BEd PROGRAMME IS ON THE BASIS OF AN ENTRANCE TEST TO BE CONDUCTED ON SUNDAY 21 AUGUEST 2012 AT ALL INDIA LEVEL
* THERE IS NO AGE BAR FOR ADMISSIONS TO THE IGNOU Bachelor of Education BEd PROGRAMME
* LAST DATE : FILLED IN APPLICATINS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AT THE CONCERNED REGIONAL CENTERS ON OR BEFORE 15 JULY 2011
* FOR MORE DETAILS APPLICATIONS FEE AND ALL DETAILS REGARDING IGNOU Bachelor of Education BEd PROGRAMME VISIT IGNOU OFFICIAL WEBSITE
* use given below link for full details
www.ignou.ac.in
6th August 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?

what is the fee structure for bed in dbrauniversity
18th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get addimit card for b.ed
30th August 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I had studied B.B.A 60 % marks. M.A public administration 52%marks. presently studying M.B.A production management. I have eligiblity for in this b.ed course.
20th September 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the procedure for doing general b.ed corresspondence from egnou and all information including cost
1st October 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in microbiology with 45% marks am i eligible for b.ed in any college
24th October 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am at present teaching in pre primary for past six month and I have done my ECCE from a private institution I want to do my b ed I stay in Vadodara and will not be able to do a full time college , hence I would like to know how I can do my b ed in 2012 2013 ? When is the entrance test for the next term?e-mail [email protected]
9th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in commerce (b.b.m) and postgraduation MCA
Did , can I do the B.ED. Computersceince pls reply
11th November 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do b.ed in IGNOU university?
17th November 2011, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
PROCEDURE FOR DOING GENERAL B.ED CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IGNOU ? HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL FEES / DURATION
/ ADMISSION SEASION AND CENTRE OF ASSAM ? SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED IN B.SC. WITH 42.5% AND ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN B.ED COURSE ? PSE REPLY
18th November 2011, 10:26 PM
mahi 16

IGNOU
take students in only after entrance examination.
eligiblity is graduation with 50% marks
2 years in teaching in any school.
entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.
if you clear the examination
you can take admission.
fee is around 10000/-
duration 2 years
20th November 2011, 03:48 PM
harmeet kaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl. give the right information about b.ed correspondent course.
27th November 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

PLS REPLY ME IN MY ID ITS [email protected] and question is :..... i was done M.A (EDUCATION) 2007 ALSO DONE 3REE YEAR DIPLOMA IN MODERN OFFICE PRACTICE NOW I WANT TO GET TEACHER IN ANY GOVT SECTOR HOW TO THIS WILL POSSIBLE IT IS NECESSARY TO TO B.ED
29th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.A english literature,in bharathiyar university(cpop)part time.my course wil get over at july 2012.i am working as a teacher.can i write entrance test on 2012.pls reply me through [email protected]
7th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls rply sir
5th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done Nursery teachers training but have been serving in a govt. recognised institution for the past 20 years. Am I eligible to take up the course?
5th January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Nursery teachers training and Hindi BA. Am I eligible to take up B.Ed course from open university?
5th January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I've completed the Nursery teachers training and Hindi BA. Am I eligible to take up B.Ed from the open university?
5th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Oracle 27

IGNOU take students in only after entrance examination.

Eligibility for B..ED

1. Graduation with 50% marks from recognized university

2. 2 years experience in teaching in any school recognized by the GOVT.

entrance examination questions based on

1.general awareness

2.graduation subjects

3.aptitude question.

4.reasoning

3. Duration of Course
2 years

4. AGE - No Limit on Age

4.FEE - 200000/-(approximately)

for further info IGNOU website

www.ignou.ac.in/
2nd February 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Mam plj tell me i ave done the NTT in first division and GRADUATION in45% .i m joined the bed so
5th February 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to complete bed course in hindi? and how many subjects should be opted for completing this course successfully? also is it possible to complete this course through correspondence from bangalore itself? i would also want to know the eligibility for this .. please let me know the duration and cost for this procedure as well!?
23rd February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 397 in m.a. From ignou and have experience of teaching in a govt school in W.B over 2 years. Can i do B.Ed from ignou?
4th March 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE OPEN DATE TO SALE B.ED ENTERENCE FORM FROM IGNOU?.
4th March 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

what is open date to sale b.ed enterence form from ignou?.
10th March 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED MY B.COM 1 REGULAR FROM PUNJAB UNIERSITY,2 AND 3 YEAR CORRESPONDENCE FROM SAME UNIVERSITY AND HAVING A GAP BETWEEN 1&2 YEAR.AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO B.ED FROM SAME UNIVERSITY OR IGNOU.
3rd April 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?

1.what is open date to sale b.ed enterence form from ignou?
2.branches in odisha.
3rd May 2012, 02:18 PM
romi_bal

Eligibility:
1. A bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university
2. In-service teachers with 2 years full-time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis in a primary secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by Central or State Government or a Union Territory. Age no bar.

Duration: 2 years,
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi

Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website : www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of Regional centres by Registered / Speed Post to Concerned Regional Centre.

For further details visit website: www.ignou.ac.in
28th May 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN. I AM BA IN ECONOMICS. I AM TAKING HOME TUTION UP TO 10TH STANDARD. I HAVE ONLY 38% . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR B.ED COURCE IN ANY UNIVERCITY?
7th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-doing-general-b-ed-correspondence-course-ignou-how-much-cost-involved-192174.html#ixzz1x6bXMrCg
15th June 2012, 08:51 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
IGNOU
take students in only after entrance examination.
eligiblity is graduation with 50% marks
2 years in teaching in any school.
entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.
if you clear the examination
you can take admission.
fee is around 10000/-
duration 2 years
thank you
16th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A graduation from mumbai university .My subjects were psychology and history . I Scored 45% . I also conduct tuition upto tenth std last 10 years.I want to do B.ED from IGNOU . Will i get admission and what are the fees of BED.
28th June 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to know m.phil biochemistry course is available in ignou if yes than what is admission procedure ,date ,duration, or involved cost
18th August 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am presently teaching in Muscat, Oman as a Primary teacher (on a temporary basis). I am interested in applying for B.Ed. distance learning course thru IGNOU. Pls. let me know about the procedure, course duration, fee structure, study material, etc.
12th September 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i did give entrance of ignou 4 b.ed held on 26 aug 2012 in dharamsala from shimla ignou centre first time..plz tell me dat when result will decleard...
2nd April 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

what kind of services I can provide in small district township of Bihar (supaul distt.) after completing the course like M.COM. in finance and taxation from IGNOU
25th May 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my Mcom. Am i eligibile for correspondence Bed from IGNOU
28th January 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i am 42 yrs housewife, b.com grad. without any teaching experience. can i do b.ed course?
26th May 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to do b.ed for the students who have done graduation by taking education as honour subject and MA in education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?