17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?

Hi Friends,
Please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for Bachelor of Hotel Management course? What is the criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loans by different banks for studying this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  3. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  8. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  9. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  17. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
30th May 2017, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for Bachelor of Hotel Management course? What is the criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loans by different banks for studying this course.

There are many banks offer education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course. List of banks providing Education Loan is given below;

State Bank of India
Indian Bank
Bank of Baroda
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Punjab National Bank
HDFC Bank
Canara Bank
Corporation Bank

Candidates who get admission in Universities or Colleges recognized by UGC, Government, AICTE, AIBMS, IMCR etc. are eligible for taking education loan. Candidates also get education loans for studies in approved polytechnics. Candidates must be an Indian citizen. Candidates should provide their proof of consistently high academic performance along with last mark sheets. Candidates can get up to Rs 4 Lakh of educational loan without any collateral. Candidates can contact any one of the bank branch for more details regarding education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?