10th August 2013, 08:18 PM
nikunj6596

Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board

I am student of scheduled tribes(st).my st merit number is 159 in gujarat board 2013.can i got admission in mbbs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 marks in UPCPMT
  3. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  4. Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?
  5. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  6. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Will I be able to qualify for MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 69 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry, 72 in Biology?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  12. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  13. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  14. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  15. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  17. Can I get MBBS seat in self finance college after scoring 73.67% in Gujarat board
  18. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS? -- [New]
15th November 2016, 07:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board

The admission of candidates in MBBS course is now not done on basis of marks or merit in board examination but on candidates's rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS courses.

Eligibility criteria for NEET examination:

>>Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required to apply for NEET.

>>Candidate must obtain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

You can apply for NEET 2017 and clear it with good rank to get admission in good medical college of India. Cut off marks for ST candidates are very less as compared to OBC and general candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?