15th April 2011, 06:04 PM
Ram_fc

What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?

Sir, I am a defence personnel now posted at Vadsar (Gujarat) and my daughter is presently studying in KV, a CBSE pattern in class 10 th. She will complete her 12th std during my posting at same place. May I know that will she get any benefit for appearing in Gujarat PMT or GUJCET being a ward of defence personnel and completing her higher secondary when his father is posted in the same state. Or else to avail the benefit of quota in Gujarat PMT/GUJCET, she should complete her 11th and 12 th fron Gujarat board, Gandhinagar when still I amm posted at the same place. Or she won't get any benefit in both the case and will be treated a candidate from outside the state. Thanks.

With regards,

Yours sincerely,
Ram Krishna
15 Apr 11

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility for Orissa JEE for wards of defence personnals posted in Orissa
  3. Conditions for defence personnel who are posted in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for KEA(CET)?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  6. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  7. Can I be eligible for KCET if I am a student of AP?
  8. Colleges having seats reserved for wards of Defence personnel?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  10. What's the eligibility to appear in Karnataka CET for wards of central government employees posted in Karnataka?
  11. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  13. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  14. Can I appear for Karnataka CET exam if my parents live in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  16. What is the reservation for Army Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. Is any quota available in Maharashtra engineering college for wards of defense personal serving in J&K?
28th May 2015, 12:38 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram_fc View Post
Sir, I am a defence personnel now posted at Vadsar (Gujarat) and my daughter is presently studying in KV, a CBSE pattern in class 10 th. She will complete her 12th std during my posting at same place. May I know that will she get any benefit for appearing in Gujarat PMT or GUJCET being a ward of defence personnel and completing her higher secondary when his father is posted in the same state. Or else to avail the benefit of quota in Gujarat PMT/GUJCET, she should complete her 11th and 12 th fron Gujarat board, Gandhinagar when still I amm posted at the same place. Or she won't get any benefit in both the case and will be treated a candidate from outside the state. Thanks.
With regards,
Yours sincerely,
Ram Krishna
15 Apr 11
Yes, after passing 12th from Gujarat your daughter can apply in Gujarat-P.M.T exam.

You can apply in Defence Quota.

Eligibility for Gujarat- P.M.T:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC minimum 45% mark require
> Minimum age limit is 17 year.
> You have Domicile from Gujarat.

For more detail log on to http://www.gseb.org
12th February 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?

How to apply for Gujarat state quota for mbbs admdmission for army personnel wards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?