18th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?

I want to study M.Sc Microbiology in pondicherry university. For that course, admission is based on entrance exam. I searched lot and lot of sources for the entrance syllabus but i can't get it. So, please send me the entrance sylllabus for my preparation as early as possible.

Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  2. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  3. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology entrance organized by BHU?
  4. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  5. Where can I do MSc in Microbiology?
  6. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  7. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  8. Scholarships available in Pondicherry for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate who has secured 77%? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  10. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  11. Syllabus for MSc(Microbiology) entrance exam of Osmania University?
  12. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  13. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  14. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  15. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  16. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for PTET exam after doing MSc Microbiology with B.Ed?
  18. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
20th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?

sir pls give me the syllabus for mtech entrance exam of pondi university
29th April 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?

i wanted to pursue phd in political theory.if u could pleaase provide me the details as to the vacancy of seats ;etc
29th April 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i need d pondicherry entrance exam syllabus for m.sc biotechnology............ plzzz help me
26th May 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?

Thank you,[/QUOTE]
28th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the various branches to pursue in M Sc in the field of microbiology?
8th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What's the entrance exam syllabus for phd biotechnology in Pondicherry University?
9th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the entrance exam syllabus for m.sc biotechnology in pondicherry central university.
24th May 2016, 10:45 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you,
[/QUOTE]

The syllabus for the entrance exam for the M.Sc in Microbiology course is as follows -

The questions will be asked for testing the basic knowledge of the students in the following subjects -
1) General and Applied Microbiology
2) Biochemistry
3) Cell and Molecular Biology
4) Genetic Engineering.

The question would be asked in the entrance exam would be of objective type with multiple choices, so one has to prepare accordingly.
4th June 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I wrote Pondicherry university entrance exam for msc microbiology,when will be the results
27th May 2019, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for msc food science and nutrition entrance exam in Pondicherry university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?