30th August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What's the expected date for mass communication entrance exam in Noida? Is there any age limit for this exam?

I had passed my class 12th in the year 2008. Now tell me what is the time to write the entrance exam for mass communication in Noida? Also tell me is there any age limit to write the entrance exam. I will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  2. What is the date of mass communication entrance exam?
  3. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  4. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  5. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  8. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  9. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  10. How much percentage is required for journalism course?
  11. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  12. Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for NET and SLET from JNT? What is the age limit for NET and SLET? What is the percentage?
  14. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  17. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  18. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
15th March 2018, 11:25 PM
@sha2nk
Banned

Default Re: What's the expected date for mass communication entrance exam in Noida? Is there any age limit for this exam?

Hello,

There are many colleges for Mass communication course in Noida(U.P.).

Here is the list of some good colleges:

1.Jagran Institute Of Management & Mass Communication (JIMMC

2.Editworks School of Mass Communication

3.Journalism and Media Mass Communication College Noida

4.India Today Media Institute  

5.International School of Media and Entertainment Studies

These institutes issues notification sometime in Jan to Feb .And A candidate who has

Secured 50% or more is eligible to apply for the entrance exams.

There is no as such age restriction for this exam.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?