12th February 2012, 10:26 PM
pratik sengupta

Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?

sir, please inform me the approximate date of entrance exam for mass communication (under graduate) in st. Xavier college. and please send me some model question papers for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  3. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  4. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  5. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college? -- [New]
  6. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  7. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  8. What is the date of mass communication entrance exam?
  9. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  13. Does the course of Bachelors in Mass Communication be offered by Xaviers Institute of Communication, Mumbai?
  14. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. List of universities available in Mumbai which provides PG course on Mass Media through distance education?
  17. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  18. Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?
11th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?

sir, could u please inform exact date of entrance exam for masters in communication and Journalism. BMM 6ht semester exams are from 16th to 21st April 2012 , so need to know the proper date and procedure of this entrance test. Thank you
17th March 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?

sir, can i know when would the forms for pg in mass. com be out? and the dates for its entrance test?
18th April 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tell me the date of entrance exam of mass. com plz?????????
17th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

is any book available for practicing ... or helpful for maas communication enterence exam???
22nd May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir please can u tell me when are you going to have the entrance test for journalism this year(2013)?
4th June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the mass communitation exam date ???????
8th April 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, please inform me the approximate date of entrance exam for B.Com
(Honors) in st. Xavier college, Ranchi, Jharkhand. and please send me some model question papers for the exam
22nd April 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of entrance exam of mass communication & the book i follow for the entrance exam
23rd May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, incase this inquiry is about XIC, then I feel students should also apply to few other great institutes such as IIMC and Delhi School of Communication (DSC). Both are great in curriculum and placements. Cheers!
23rd May 2014, 01:19 PM
panju123

Hi, incase this inquiry is about XIC, then I feel students should also apply to few other great institutes such as IIMC and Delhi School of Communication (DSC). Both are great in curriculum and placements. Cheers!
23rd May 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

14th May 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that is any book available or helpful by the help of which i can qualify the entrance exam of mass communication in st. xavier's college Ranchi?
I have no idea about this please help me....
21st May 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

What is the last date for entrance exam and what i have to do for giving entrance exam.
10th May 2018, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest me any name of book for the entrance exam of PJMC at St.Xavier Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?