1st August 2010, 12:44 PM
dillip rao

What's the future prospective of GNIIT graduates from Secunderabad? How may I get job?

Hello sir,actually now i m doing gniit(global national insitute of informaton techonology) in secunderabad.and they told that the job is guarantee wiyh in 3 months....is it possible that i will set a job in 3 months

11th April 2012, 12:52 AM
ratu23dec

Default Re: What's the future prospective of GNIIT graduates from Secunderabad? How may I get job?

The best part is, as you enter college, the new GNIIT programme prepares you for a successful entry into the professional world. Making you career-ready, the day you graduate. With a one-year professional internship, internationally recognised technology certifications and an industry-endorsed syllabus designed with IT majors, GNIIT is the right step towards being an in-demand I.T. professional. To be in charge of your tomorrow, enroll today.
11th April 2012, 12:52 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: What's the future prospective of GNIIT graduates from Secunderabad? How may I get job?

Features of Professional Degrees:
BSc. (IT) & MSc. (IT) degrees in association with Kuvempu University of Karnataka.
UGC recognized degree programs
Industry Endorsed diploma from NIIT on completion of these programs
Placement Assistance through NIIT’s placement cell
Eligibility for higher education after pursuing these degree programs successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?