26th January 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What's the government Polytechnic entrance date for the latest batch?

could you please tell me the date of issue of jharkhand govt.polytecnic form and last date of submittion????????/
send detaills...

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  4. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  5. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  6. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  7. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  8. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  9. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  10. Date of TRB exam? Seniority of 2009-10 batch? How to prepare?
  11. Latest government polytechnic lecturer jobs question papers?
  12. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  13. What is the last date to submit the polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  15. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  17. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
6th April 2019, 08:35 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the government Polytechnic entrance date for the latest batch?

Hi,

The starting date is 1 march and the final date for the submission of form is 31 march.

Entrance exam will be conducted in mid-april.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?