1st June 2012, 10:28 PM

List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?

i have completed my diploma from IT field,n want the list of college names for degree??

Related Questions:
  1. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of names of engineering diploma colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the government colleges for diploma in teaching?
  4. List of the engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma with 69%
  5. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  6. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  8. List of top engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma in Mechanical with 2440?
  9. What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai?
  11. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering?
  12. List of some approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  13. List of courses available in the field of gaming? Are there any bachelors or master degrees? Names of colleges offering the course?
  14. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  15. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  16. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS?
  17. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  18. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
5th July 2015, 02:30 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?

List of colleges

Government Polytechnic
Nagpur, Maharashtra
Government Polytechnic for Girls
Ahmadabad, Gujarat

Government Polytechnic
Ahmadabad, Gujarat

Ch.Devi Lal Govt. Polytechnic
Sirsa, Haryana

Government Girls Polytechnic
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

Government Polytechnic
Himmatnagar, Gujarat

Government Polytechnic College
Nammalwarpet, Tamil Nadu

Thank you.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?