11th September 2011, 01:01 PM
sujata kaunda

Information regarding GATE Offline Exam? Last date to submit for GATE Exam in offline mode?

information gate offline test form and last submission of gate exam offline.
i will be grateful to you.

12th September 2011, 12:09 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Information regarding GATE Offline Exam? Last date to submit for GATE Exam in offline mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujata kaunda View Post
information gate offline test form and last submission of gate exam offline. i will be grateful to you.

Information Regarding GATE-2012 Examination.

GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT college for the admission in the M.Tech course in the IIT college. Many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score card. To appear in the GATE exam you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Bachelor degree in the field of engineering/Technology/Architecture. Final year candidates of this stream are also eligible to apply for the GATE-2012 examination. For more information about the eligibility criteria please CLICK HERE..!!!!!

Important Date for the GATE-2012 Examination.

NOTE :- The pre-final year candidates are not eligible for the GATE-2012 examination.

For any more information about the GATE-2012 examination please visit the official website of the GATE. :- http://gate.iitd.ac.in/GATE/index.php

Regards
~Mukul~
12th September 2011, 01:01 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding GATE Offline Exam? Last date to submit for GATE Exam in offline mode?

Dear,
You gate offline Exam batter or good performance form and last submission of gate exam offline.
i will be grateful to you.
Thanks
12th September 2011, 09:59 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Information regarding gate exam is mentioned below:-

eligibility criteria:-

the following categories of applicants are qualified to appear for gate:

Aspirants in the second year or more in the integrated master’s degree course (post-b.sc.) in engineering/technology
candidates with eligibilities got through tests carried out by professional societies recognized by upsc/aicte.
Post graduates in science/statistics/maths/computer application or applicants who are in the last year of these courses
students who are pursuing the last year of any of these courses
the applicants who finish b.e/ b.tech/b.arch course
those who are in the third or higher year of five-year integrated master’s degree course and dual degree course in engineering/technology

procedure to apply:

The aspirants can collect the gate applications forms from the banks nearby. You could also pick up application forms from from the zonal offices of iits and iisb. Aspirants have to fill in application forms and send along with a dd. Online application facility is also there. The cost of the form rs.1000. Online form cost is rs.800 for obc and general category students. For sc/st students the cost is half of that.

Aspirants can fill the application forms cautiously. They must check that whether there is application number printed on the form. It is necessary to quote the application number in every future contact with the respective zonal gate office. It is better to take a copy of the application form. The application form will be stated imperfect if the instructions are not followed. Applicants must darken the bubbles with hb pencils. It is good to follow the instructions mentioned in the form.

Important dates:-

the gate exam carried out in the month of february. The application forms can collected online on september 4th week. The forms are available until october 3rd week. The application forms can be collected from the gate office counters at the end of october. Filled forms can submitted online until october last week and offline before november 1st week. The results come out by march mid week.
22nd September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for sending the gatenotification for offline?
26th September 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i am 2010 pass out , can i write the online or offline gate exam ?
28th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Some one told me that there is new rule implemented from GATE 2012 that candidates can not appear for more than 2 times.
Now I have already taken GATE 2011 so will it be my last attempt if take GATE 2012??
Please some one reply soon. The closing date is coming soon.
7th October 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM?? N WHERE CAN V GET THE APPLICATION FORM??
23rd October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what is procedure to submit offline form?
30th October 2011, 10:12 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

my friend i think ther is no option other than GATE for u in order to pursue ur M.tech as it is now compulsory to get through the GATE in order to pursue your m.tech...

so i don't think that is possible...
30th October 2011, 10:14 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

my friend i think ther is no option other than GATE for u in order to pursue ur M.tech as it is now compulsory to get through the GATE in order to pursue your m.tech...

so i don't think that is possible...
22nd September 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i have filled the form of 2013,but i dont know the exam will be online or offline??
29th September 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how we can change the exam centres after posting the form.
1st October 2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have filled the form of 2013,but i dont know the exam will be online or offline??
Hello Friend,

Gate exam 2013 is held online and offline that depends on the course you have been doing and the graduation as E.C.E and E.E.E students are not eligible to offline exam because there is no option available to the students of this two branches to write offline exam,But there is a chance to other branch students to opt for offline exam at the time of applying for gate only
3rd June 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for GATE offline exam ?? I don't understand the actual procedure ..can anybody help me out ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?