28th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?

dear sir/mam
whats the entrance date of M.com 2011 and whats the date of form submission and criteria to get form?
pinky

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in any engineering college after scoring 50% in 12th?
  3. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  4. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus?
  5. MCA entrance exam: Deadline for form submission? Date of exams? Type of questions asked?
  6. Details about MBA CET of Maharastra? Procedure to do an MBA abroad?
  7. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  8. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  9. Date of Tamilnadu entrance exam? What is the submission date? How to apply?
  10. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  11. Date of upcoming CPT Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  12. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  13. Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms?
  14. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  15. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  16. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  17. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  18. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission? -- [New]
2nd February 2011, 12:38 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?

dear friend, its good if you post the complete question, like the university name etc...

It will help us a lot to find a solution for you.

So please do the same in future.

bye dear
3rd February 2011, 03:44 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?

Hi,
person must have 55 percent marks in B.com, forms will b available in june...

All d best
7th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam of m.com n b.ed n when is the last date of submission of forms?
19th September 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i have done BBA with 63% and intrested to appear in IRS/IAS exam and my birth date is 05.06.1985 please advise me can i appear for the same also let me me when is next registraion date
11th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I'm a 2 studying student and i would like persue my higher studies in LLB without completing postgraduation......as i'm greatly interested in law carrier..can persue law by appearing CLAT exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?