22nd July 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What's my Home quota state for EAMCET? I've studied 10th in Vijayawada, inter 1st year in Nellore and 2nd year in Vijayawada

I had stuyied 1st to 4th in srikalahasti,5th to 7th in warangal,8th to 10th in vijayawada,
inter 1st year in nellore and 2nd year in vijayawada now can you please tell me to which area I will be local

Related Questions:
14th April 2017, 12:23 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's my Home quota state for EAMCET? I've studied 10th in Vijayawada, inter 1st year in Nellore and 2nd year in Vijayawada

I hope my answer gives you clear idea about your eamcet seat allotment .
-> Actually seat will be allowed with your respective rank or else there is another option for who failed in getting decent tank this is what we call quota . In this quota process you ought to pay more money than normal seat allotment candidates
-> There is no home quota like type of seat allotment , you just select a college of your wish and pay the fee in accordance of your seat..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?