10th April 2012, 01:38 PM
cvrentrance

Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?

My son is studied 6th to 10th in karimnagar district. He will be studying Inter in Vijayawada. Whether he will be Local to OU in EMCET (A.P.) or not?

3rd July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?

i got 20,465. so how can i check my local rank and reservation category. is any chances to get seat in bds. kindly reply me urgently..
16th August 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i didnt qualified in eamcet but i want to do still b.tech then how should i apply?
24th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
You can apply for B.Tech course even after not qualifying in the eamcet entrance exam.The alternative way to do B.Tech course without qualifying the eamcet entrance exam is that you have to buy a seat in management quota by paying lakhs of rupees to the college management.

The seats in the management quota will be considered as B-category seats and the notification will be released by the government for B-category seats and the process of admission for B-category is done in online mode.You can select the colleges you wish and according to the merit list the colleges will allot the seats to the candidates.

Thank You
18th February 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i hav all my studies 10th standard inter 1st yr and inter 2nd yr of hyderabad nly ration card nd even aadhar card also bt my parents r frm jharkhand nd ST caste nd i hav lived mre than 20yrs will i get caste certificates of here for my admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?