9th July 2011, 07:28 PM
naveenpaila

Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?

sir i have studied from 1st to 6th class in andhra pradesh and comleated my 7th to 10th in maharashtra and again i have done my inter 1st & 2nd year in andhra pradesh,and have given the EAMCET 2011 exam, apart from that my parents are residents of andhra predesh for 20yrs, so will i come under local or non local please replay to this?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  2. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  4. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad?
  5. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
  6. Will I be considered as local or non local candidate in EAMCET? I belong to Manipur
  7. Whether my daughter will be considered as Local/Non-Local candidate for MH-CET?
  8. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  10. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  11. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  13. Criteria for being local candidate for MH-CET exam?
  14. Will I be considered as local or non local for EAMCET if my father is central governemnt employee?
  15. Consideration as local for EAMCET entrance exam of AP after completing schooling from 1st to 9th in abroad?
  16. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  17. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  18. List of scholarships which we can take for students under non-local quota in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
28th March 2012, 08:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenpaila View Post
sir i have studied from 1st to 6th class in andhra pradesh and comleated my 7th to 10th in maharashtra and again i have done my inter 1st & 2nd year in andhra pradesh,and have given the EAMCET 2011 exam, apart from that my parents are residents of andhra predesh for 20yrs, so will i come under local or non local please replay to this?
In order to be considered local candidate of Andhra Pradesh for EAMCET, the candidate must fulfill any of the following criterias:
  • The candidate must have studied from class 8 to class 12 in Andhra Pradesh because as per the EAMCET guidelines, Candidate who have studied within the state for last 4 consecutive years are regarded as local candidate in EAMCET.
  • Parents of the candidate must have resided in the state of Andhra Pradesh for a minimum of 10 years.
  • Parents of the candidate are employed in State or Central Government, Public Sector corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi-Public Institutions within the State.
4th July 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?

i have studied till 8th standard in hyderabad...and continued 9th to inter 2nd year in guntur..will i come under local or non-local???can u please tell me about this??
14th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i belong to ou region and secured a seat in nonlocal college of andhrapradesh..wt cn be me that is whether local or nonlocal if i appear for any pg exam?
15th August 2013, 11:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
According to the eamcet exam rules and regulations the candidate will be considered as a local candidate if he/she has studied from 6th to 12th standard in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
If you have studied 8th to 10th in other state and 11th to 12th in Andhra Pradesh then you will not be considered as a local candidate.
In eamcet counseling process,the seats are first allotted to the local candidates and after the non-local candidates will be taken into consideration.
Thank You
30th April 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studied 1 to 6th in ap and 7th to 10th in Tamil Nadu now if she study inter 2 years in ap she becomes local or nonlocal for eamset
9th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied 1 to 7th in ap and 8th to 10th in Chandigarh now if she study inter 2 years in ap she becomes local or nonlocal for eamset
27th May 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

My son studied up to 10th class in a.p. Vizianagaram dt. After that he completed his intermediate in telangana hyderabad.For eamcet purpose he belongs to local or non local?
5th June 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

My son Studied 9th and 10th Class at A.P. 1st to 8th at Telangana , Inter also Telangana he is local or non local please explain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?