14th April 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Economics(hons.) in any college of Calcutta University after failing in CBSE boards?

I have economics and maths background in 11 and 12 .. unfortunately if i fail in maths in cbse boards..can i get economics honours(Bsc.) in any college of calcutta university?

Related Questions:
  1. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  2. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com at Calcutta University for CBSE candidate without Mathematics?
  4. What are the colleges in est Bengal offering BSc course in Astrophysics?
  5. From where to download Law entrance exam form?
  6. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  7. Details regarding private and Government B.Ed Colleges near Kolkata?
  8. Need guidance regarding further education after failing in 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I give my exam after failing in 2 subjects in 12th CBSE boards?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue economics honours in Calcutta University after scoring 71% marks in PCM stream? -- [New]
  11. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  12. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  13. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  14. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  15. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  16. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  17. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  18. Which are the colleges available under Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2011, 08:50 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Economics(hons.) in any college of Calcutta University after failing in CBSE boards?

Hello friend,

I don't think that you can enroll in any college with your interested subject if you fail in maths.

Because ,the eligibility to study economics honors in any college under Calcutta University is that the candidate should have a good score in both maths and economics.

As it is an honors course, score in maths has got great priority and all institutes require this for admission in undergraduate courses.
10th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Economics(hons.) in any college of Calcutta University after failing in CBSE boards?

I am a student of 1st year B.Sc.Economics(Hons) with Math & Education combination under Calcutta University. Now I change my college after 1st year exam. What is the procedure? Pl. confirm me.
Nivedita Sarkar
If any vacancy of seats of any college .Pl.Name the colege or list of college.
26th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

which subjects and of how many marks are included in the course of economics hons.????
30th March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i m an arts student i don't have maths can i take economics honours in calcutta university....????
25th December 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVENNOT MATHS IN CBSE CAN I GET HONOURS IN ECONOMICS?
25th March 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

to study economics with honours what will be the combinations subjects
19th April 2013, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

MATHS IS COMPULSORY FOR ECONOMICS HONOURS
22nd November 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What if i don't get fail to get honours in my economics hons part 1 examination (C.U) and I'm shifted to general? Do I have a scope in future with economics general? If yes then what are they?
14th June 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th Exam. With 91% now to get admission in Economics hons. What to do
10th August 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What if i cannot clear first year and get a year back in 2016 exam then can i reappear in the university 1st year exam again on 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?