6th June 2011, 06:14 PM
A.Lathapandian

What's the procedure for participating in MBA 2nd round counselling in Tamilnadu?

pl. indicate whether prior intimation in Ist counciling is necessary to the authorities for participating in 2nd counciling in MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu
please reply on my email..

10th July 2015, 08:28 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the procedure for participating in MBA 2nd round counselling in Tamilnadu?

Second counseling date and place and other detaiks are set by the administrators and counseling in-charges only. This is organized to accomodate those students who could not make it in the first counseling procedure. The reason could be the low rank that they have obtained. The reason could also be the low aggregate score of their graduation.Anyways, for them a second chance is created. But that depends on a number of seats that were not filled in any MBA University. Now if you have already secured an MBA college, then you must have to explain the reason you want to participate in the second round of counseling. If they are convinced and they allow you to participate in the counseling procedure, then only can you participate in the second counseling round. So definitely make this to come under notice of the authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?