22nd February 2012, 09:58 AM
Vela6144

What's the Scheduled date for Tamil nadu SI exam? How I can get form for the same?

What is the date of Tamil Nadu SI exam and which browser I can operate to get a Tamil Nadu SI exam form.
send details on my email id...

29th February 2012, 06:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the Scheduled date for Tamil nadu SI exam? How I can get form for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vela6144 View Post
What is the date of Tamil Nadu SI exam and which browser I can operate to get a Tamil Nadu SI exam form.
send details on my email id...
The notification regarding the upcoming entrance exam, for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police, has not been yet published.
The recruitment process of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police is carried out by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board. Therefore, as soon as the entrance examination is scheduled, it will be notified through the following website:

www.tn.gov.in/tnusrb

Eligibility criteria for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police:
  • Candidate must hold a bachelors degree of a recognized university.
  • The minimum eligible age is 20 years
  • The maximum age limit is 28 years
  • The minimum required height is 170 cms for candidates belonging to general category and 167 cms for candidates belonging to Sc/St category
24th February 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Scheduled date for Tamil nadu SI exam? How I can get form for the same?

Am 27 year female graduate...is there any chance for me to join in Police as S.I. If so what material I have to go through, What kind of selection process wll be there? Is there any age relaxation as I belong to B.C community? what is the schedule date for for this 2013 year...please guide me...
1st June 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what's the scheduled date for slet exam in tamilnadu?
14th August 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm belonging to the scheduled caste,is there any change for us in age limit from the general candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?