13th September 2011, 05:40 PM
venkateshwark

What's the Scope of a B.E(ECE) graduate in core companies? I'm interested in semi-conductor companies

My son completed his BE ECE in May from chennai, hje is interested to join in core companies, he is intetested in Semi conductor comopanies, i am not able to find out more companies in chennai , can u help in this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i apply in core companies?
  2. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  4. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  5. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  7. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
  8. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  9. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  10. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?
  11. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  12. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  13. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  14. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [New]
  15. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  16. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  17. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  18. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
28th February 2012, 04:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the Scope of a B.E(ECE) graduate in core companies? I'm interested in semi-conductor companies

Electronic engineers are in great demand these days. There are very few semi conductor companies based out of Chennai. There are pure electronic companies like Analog Devices based out of Banglore which would be a good option. Your son will also be able to join organizations like DRDO, ISRO and HAL where they would have to stick to their core field. Companies like GE and Philips also hire electronic graduates for various vacancies arising in the organisation.
18th September 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Scope of a B.E(ECE) graduate in core companies? I'm interested in semi-conductor companies

i hv passed b.tech in e&tc engg.2008-12.securing 71%.
pls give idea abt to find jobs in core companyeasily.i prefered delhi&ncr location .
24th September 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

im doing ece final yr. Bt i dont knw hw to do my project, and hw to apply for internship in company sides...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?