4th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course

i am a commerce student but without maths and want to do courses related to computer.
i had currently choosen BCA as my course.
Please suggest me the suitable courses which will help me enlighten my future..

Thankyou,
Hoping for a quick response...

20th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course

Hi dear..

Well there are certain courses related to Computers like B.Tech in ECE, CSE, IT, BCA

As you are a commerce student you can only do BCA but I am sorry to say that you are not eligible, as the minimum eligibility criteria for BCA asked in every college is

> Passed +2 with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board or University and having Maths as a subject in +2

Since you don't have Maths you are not eligible , I am sorry

but you could try other diploma courses.

All the best..!!
16th August 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course

I have done graduation..b.com m not instring in accounting line m intersed in computer course..can i do c c ya .net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?