16th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed after B.Tech?

good morning sir/ma'am

I'm student of B.Tech from INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I Completed my B.tech from jntu kakinada. and i want to do b.ed..??? how i can apply..??? i m not having any idea about b.ed..????

25th February 2014, 09:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed after B.Tech?

Of course,you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your B.Tech.So before you must know the eligibility criteria.Generally only computer science engineering graduates are eligible.But Information Technology is a sub branch of the Main branch Computer Science.And so you can apply for the B.Ed course following the given details.

You need to write an Entrance examination called “TET(Teachers Eligibility Test)”.There is no age limit to appear for this exam.For this to be eligible the minimum basic educational qualification is Bachelor Degree or Graduation from any stream.As you are with the B.Tech qualification you no need to worry.Generally Government B.Ed colleges are very good,and it would be beneficial to you for your career.So to achieve this you need to be top or get good rank in the Entrance examination.

This B.Ed exam is conducted for the recruitment of the higher secondary school teacher post in each state generally.There by after achieving and completion of the B.Ed course then you can go for the Lectureship.There by you will become a lecturer.The minimum percentage you must have attained is 50% and if it is for the reserved candidates then it would be about 45%.

The duration of this B.Ed Degree course is of 2 years.So some of the best universities you may go for are, University of Kalyani,Kolkata; Indira Gandhi national open university,Delhi;Dayananda Sagar Institutions Bangalore;ICFAI Univesity Dehradun,Siddhi Vinayak engineering and management college,Delhi and more.
15th April 2015, 04:57 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you are eligible for BEd.

The qualification required for BEd is a candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.

There is no age limit for this course.

So, if you fulfill the above criteria then you can take the admission in BEd.
20th April 2015, 12:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

B.ED stands for Bachelor of Education.

The minimum qualification required for B.Ed. course is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university/board.

There is no age bar to apply for this course.

Some of the States/universities conducts entrance exam to get admission in B.Ed course.These exams generally consists of Objective type questions on the subject of English,General Awareness,Aptitude,Basic Arithmetic and Teaching Potential.

The candidate has to go through practical training courses apart from theory classes.
24th May 2015, 02:38 PM
prashant taywade

Sir

I completed my graduation in BE from INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I Completed my BE from BUIT BHOPAL and i want to do b.ed..???CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR B ED COURSE
8th June 2015, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i do d.ed after b.tech without entrance exam are eligible or not plz reply
17th June 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am a btech graduate of electronics and telecommunication engg .I want to do BEd in mathematics so can i do BEd plz reply ..
13th August 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech in Chemical engineering and M.Tech in Material science and technology but I want to do goverment lecturer, so can i join B.Ed course? and duration of B.Ed course?
15th August 2015, 03:24 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for the applying B.Ed. are as follows.

-Candidate musht have completed his/her graduation from the recognized university.
-Candidate must have attained more than 50% marks in graduation for OC.
-For SC/ST 40% and for BC candidates 45% are the minimum percentage to be required in their graduation.

If you have met with the required qualifications then you are eligible to give the B.Ed. exam.

These exams will be held in the months of June-July so wait for the notification to be held,it will held in the months of February-march.

Then you have to apply for the test by submitting all the details asked by them and by paying examination fee.

This test consists of objective type questions the subjects on which you have to concentrate are:-
-English,
-General Knowledge,
-Aptitude,
-Basic Arthematic.

So prepare well and give your best in the exam.
14th February 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation degree in B.tech (civil engineering).
But I want to b.ed.
Then tell me that
Can I do B.ed after B.tec?
3rd January 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir/madam,
I completed my btech(civil engineering) in 2016.Now I want to do BEd & become government lecture and I don't have any idea about BEd. Please tell me that I am eligible for BEd or not
And what should I do next please explain me deeply about this
17th May 2019, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science.But I would like to teach for primary or secondary classes.Is it possible for me to take other subjects which is of my interest other than Computer Science by taking BEd. Or is it that I would be able to teach only the stream which I have the degree.

Could you please guide me on this.
31st May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in mining engineering after 2 science in math physics and chemistry but i want to be a mathematics lecturer so what should i do next pls guide me 8093115691
29th June 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in ECE.But I would like to teach for primary or secondary classes.Is it possible for me to take other subjects which is of my interest by taking BEd. CAN I TEACH MATH BY PURSUING B.ED
Could you please guide me on this.
12th July 2019, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

I am btech mechanical engineering passed out student now i want to do BEd?
7th August 2019, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
17th October 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed b.pharmacy I'm eligible for b.Ed plz help me..
B.tech students eligible then y can't b.pharmacy student are not eligible??
17th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B E in the stream of ECE can I apply for B. Ed.... What should I do to get in...?
20th October 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done B.tech from mechanical Engg. Passed out student now. I want to do B.ed then
Which choose Subject in B.ed then I can apply for
Teaching job in future
2nd December 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate b.tech in textile technology.can i do b.ed in mathematics??
20th January 2020, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate from civil engineering.. So can i apply for b. Ed
29th July 2020, 03:33 PM
Siddharth717

Guideline for B. Ed admission :- The qualification required for BEd is a candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. There is no age limit for this course. So, if you fulfill the above criteria then you can take the admission in BE d.
29th August 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I have b. Tech in fashion technology. Can I do b. E. D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?