1st June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education for studying BEd(Biological Sciences). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education?
  3. Course structure of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education?
  4. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  8. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  10. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  11. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Fee expenses of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  18. Fee expenses of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2018, 11:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences course is two years.

For Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences course is 55%.

As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of B.Ed(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education is ₹45,000 PER YEAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?