19th September 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? What is the date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?

How and when can i apply for the entrance exam of assam police servise commission?date of annoucement of advertistment of APSC.But i have not uncompleted graduation?

23rd October 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? What is the date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?

How can i give the exam of APS?
9th December 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance exam of Assam Police Service Commission? What is the date of announcement of advertisement of APSC?

When will be held the assam civil service exam for 2013 ? How can i apply ? What are the carriers in this line ? How can i prepare for the same ?May i have some refarences?
25th December 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

When will be held the assam civil service exam for 2013 ? How can i apply ? What are the carriers in this line ? How can i prepare for the same ?May i have some references?
3rd June 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing job in DOP since 2010 and for that reason i could not completed my BA as regular student, but now i am doing it from KKHSOU.i am in 2nd sem now(2013). i have a strong egarness to appear on APSC exam. but i have not enough idea regarding how to appear in this exam, what should be the perfect preparations for this and main question is will the degree from KKHSOU be valid for this exam or not? is there any reliable coaching center of APsC in guwahati?
25th August 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i haven't passed graduation, can i apply for A.P.S exam or any post lyk A.S.I or S.I?
9th August 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of t.d.c. 1st sem in arts.. when will I give the exam of APSC ???
23rd December 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am M.sc in mathematics. hn but i have not enough idea in the APSC exam. How can i prepare for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?