23rd November 2011, 09:44 AM
bgulati

When can I appear for NET French Paper?

When can I appear for Net French paper ?..please tell me the date for it
Thanks

Bharat

Related Questions:
  1. NET French Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. When can I appear for NET French Paper?
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination French (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Am I eligible for French NET exam after completing diploma in French from MD university
  5. UPSC Mains French (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Delhi University B.A (H) French First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. CBSE Class 10th French Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Where can I get NET question papers?
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination French (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  11. UPSC Mains French (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  13. Details about french NET exam? What is the procedure to enroll?
  14. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  16. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french? -- [New]
  18. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
11th April 2012, 10:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I appear for NET French Paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgulati View Post
When can I appear for Net French paper ?..please tell me the date for it
Thanks

Bharat
The National Eligibility Test is held in the month of June and December every year. Candidate willing to take the test must hold a masters degree awarded by a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks required in the masters degree examination is 55% for candidates belonging to General and OBC category and 50% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

Now, in order to take the test in French, one must hold masters degree in French with minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above.
To know about the upcoming National Eligibility Test and for other relevant information, refer to www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?