19th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the admission form for Maths Hons?

sir,
when the admission form given for maths hons for new?...please tell me when

18th July 2012, 02:36 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I get the admission form for Maths Hons?

For BSc (Hons) Mathematics the eligibility criteria is as under-

1. The candidate must have done Mathematics in addition to other subjects. The cut-off is decided on the basis of the aggregate of the best four subjects (BFS), but in calculating the BFS aggregate, marks in Mathematics must be included in addition to at least one language. Those who have done only Business Mathematics are not eligible for Mathematics Honours.

You can get the admission Forms for new session in the beginning of the June month. As different colleges have different criteria for admission depending upon the seats available so the applications for admission to the College are to be made either on-line or using the prescribed machine-readable forms.

Instructions for filling the printed form as well as applying on-line are annexed at the end of the section. Read the instructions carefully before filling the form. You are reminded that if you are using the printed form, an additional Residence form is required to be filled in if you wish to be considered for Residence.
1st April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

A student securing above 85% in 12th can do maths hons or not from DU ?
13th June 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can we include physical education in bfs fo maths(h) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?