12th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

When is the counseling for MBBS colleges in Bihar?

Respected sir,

I request you to kindly inform me when will the counselling for MBBS colleges in Bihar will start?

I will be obliged if your response comes as soon as possible.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India
  3. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  4. MBBS in China for a student who has secured 50% in 12th Bihar Board? -- [New]
  5. Is Bihar good for Medical studies? Scope after in Bihar after MBBS?
  6. Which are the MBBS seats in medical college?
  7. Why the drastic change in MBBS counseling of KLEU AIET?
  8. Which is the best Medical College for MBBS in Bihar?
  9. When would the application forms be available in market for MBBS course? What's the exam date for the same? How many seats are reserved for the Bihar candidates?
  10. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  11. Model Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  12. How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?
  13. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  14. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  15. Can I appear for DIPGMET after doing MBBS from JLN medical college Bihar?
  16. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  18. Are outside state students allowed for Bihar Entrance?
18th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the counseling for MBBS colleges in Bihar?

plz tell me when do the bihar mbbs councelling will be started???
19th November 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the counseling for MBBS colleges in Bihar?

When is the counseling for MBBS colleges in Bihar?

plz tell me when do the bihar mbbs councelling will be started? seasion 2013 - 14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?