17th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?

sir,\
is schooling from bihar necessary to
get admission in mbbs college of bihar...
as i have done my schooling from haryana
bt i have domicile of bihar...
so m i eligible to get a college of bihar through neet?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  2. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  3. How can I get domicile for UP?
  4. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
  6. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission in any medical college after scoring 127 in NEET?
  8. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  10. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the MBBS admission procedure? I have scored 201 marks in NEET
  12. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 425 in NEET?
  13. Is there any domicile category for admission in Calcutta Medical College?
  14. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  15. Can I get admission in government college for medical with 21000 rank in NEET?
  16. Whether there are any chances of me getting selected in NEET?
  17. Can I appear for DIPGMET after doing MBBS from JLN medical college Bihar?
  18. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
19th June 2014, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?

No, schooling from Bihar is not necessary to get admission in MBBS college of Bihar. Since you have a domicile of Bihar so it does not matter whether you are doing schooling from Bihar or not. You can easily get admission in the MBBS colleges of Bihar by showing the domicile of Bihar which you have. Yes, you are eligible to get a college of Bihar through NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?