20th July 2015, 11:19 AM
Ravi varu

When does the admission starts for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for applying in SAU University?

When does the admission starts for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for applying in SAU University? Please let me know all the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the admission for M.Com course? Please answer me soon!

20th July 2015, 01:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When does the admission starts for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for applying in SAU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi varu View Post
When does the admission starts for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for applying in SAU University? Please let me know all the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the admission for M.Com course? Please answer me soon!
Admission for various courses under SAU university has already started.

Admission Schedule 2015-16
Last date for submission of applications : March 23, 2015
Admission Test : April 5, 2015
Classes begin : July 26, 2015

You can download application form and submit fees via offline mode.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact at:

Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
South Asian University
Akbar Bhavan, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021 India
Phone: +91-11-24122512-14
Email: [email protected]
20th July 2015, 10:32 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: When does the admission starts for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for applying in SAU University?

>> To apply for the master in commerce you have to first be qualified in the bachelor and after it have to fill the prospect of the University or college that you are going to apply for and fill in all the details and also attach the documents with it of graduation and character certificate or the reserve category certificate if are from any category.

>> After it the list of the selected candidates will be allotted and on allotment of any seat can submit the fee otherwise have to wait for the second counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?