15th August 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Which professional course can I do after completing intermediate this year?

respected sir/mam,
my sister completed intermediate this year in biology.please give me suggestion which professional course she do.

22nd September 2012, 03:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which professional course can I do after completing intermediate this year?

As you have completed intermediate with Biology as optional subject, you can apply for professional courses related to medicine. Courses like MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, etc will be suitable for you. You can also look for courses like B.Pharmacy or courses in fishery science. Bachelor of Veterinary Science or dairy technology courses can also be good. Selection can be made according to your interest in the subject.
23rd September 2012, 07:34 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which professional course can I do after completing intermediate this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/mam, my sister completed intermediate this year in biology.please give me suggestion which professional course she do.
Information Regarding Ahead Career.

Yes, definitely your sister can take admission in the professional course after completing 12th class. Nice to see your interest in the field of the professional course.

If your sister complete the 12th class with the biology as the main subject then i think that MBBS is the best option for your sister. This is a 4.5 years course and after completing this course your sister will get a doctor degree. So, i think that after completing 12th class this is the best course for your sister.

If your sister is not interested in the MBBS course then they can do any other course like BCA, B.Sc, CA.....and many other. So i advise to your sister that choose any field as per own choice not by any other interest. It will be batter for you. I wish you will get a brightness career future. All the best for your ahead career.
2nd April 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

any archetict job course for complete intermediate person?
20th July 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to take biology in 11th. Which professional course will be better other than MBBS.I am apportionment student. please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?