6th August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

When is the engineering college of NIE Mysore starting?

when is the eng collage nie mysore starting...please provide to me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in NIE college of engineering, Mysore after securing 12899 rank in CET?
  2. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  3. What is the ranking for NIE college to obtain a seat?
  4. How to get a seat in NIE Mysore in KCET?
  5. How can I get a seat in NIE Mysore in KCET? -- [New]
  6. In which engineering college I may get a seat in B.Tech course at Mysore? How may I get the cut off ranking for the same?
  7. Any good coaching centers in Mysore for GATE exam?
  8. How can I get information about a student studying in RV College of Engineering Mysore Raod, Bangalore?
  9. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  10. First year & hostel fee per year for cs branch in NIE Mysore
  11. What is the annual fee structure of NIE Mysore? How are the placements? Does it take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  12. Can I get admission in NIE Mysore with a good branch after scoring 67 marks in COMEDK? I have obtained 88% marks in 12th
  13. Will I get a seat in Civil, Industrial Production in NIE or SJCE of Mysore after getting 45625 rank in CET?
  14. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  15. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  17. Recognition of B.Com and B.Ed degree of Mysore University?
  18. In which subject is it possible to get an engineering seat in Mysore after scoring 14850 rank?
28th February 2013, 07:30 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the engineering college of NIE Mysore starting?

http://www.indiacollegesearch.com/colleges/National_Institute_of_Engineering_%28NIE%29_-_Mysore
28th February 2013, 08:33 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: When is the engineering college of NIE Mysore starting?

Dear
generally NIE(National institute of engineering) starts in the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?